Saturday 11 October 2014

My Rangoli Art: my colour

                              2006 Diwali When it started



                                  2007 Diwali when I used branch of a tree



               2008 Diwali when I used plant leaves to make rangoli


       

                          2009 Diwali use of marigold leaves and colours


                       

          2010Diwali when I used velvetpaper,magicballs,and water-lights 



      

    2011 Diwali combination of white,red and green with gliters




                                         

                                            2012 random idea given shape


                                                   

                                                  He who gave them shape



                                2014 Diwali when ganesha came to my home



               2015 multi color rangoli with peacock wings in the centre 




No comments:

Post a Comment